Howdy pardner!

These here forums are read-only. Click here to go to the new forums, where you can actually post and stuff!

Sorry for the inconvenience

-Andrew

Hello all!

MyneManiacs is a spin-off of the former existing MineManiacs. We have the same great features as before, however we're constantly adding more to the mix. We are MCForge 5 based and are located within the US.

Our core features are: Automatic Achievement system. When getting all achievements, you will be awarded with a golden profile.

Anti-Cheat System - There are many mechanism that deny unfair play.

Active Staff - Our staff members will punish rule breakers accordingly and fair.

Purchasable Items- For each time you eat a human or win a round you get cookies. With those you can buy stuff like rank-up's, titles and much more

Unique maps - Currently we hold 200+ unique maps. Those are regularly updated and new ones are added / unliked ones are removed.

Team function - You can join a team with which you can identify you have your own rank system and a team-chat function

Mapvotes - Let us know how you like our maps. You can use / like / dislike to give us feedback.

Killstreak system - You gain extra currency for the more kills you gain in a row as a zombie.

Reward system - You gain extra currency for surviving multiple rounds as a human.

Map Rotation - As the round ends, there are 3 options you may vote for to choose the next round's map. To ensure gameplay is always unique a specific map may only be used once every 20 levels. Rarely however the map may appear in the vote before 20 levels have past.

Eat System - Allows you to eat your currency for those times you want a mid-apocalypse snack c:

Lottery - Try your luck in the lottery. Only 10 currency per ticket. Minimum win amount in a 2 person lottery is 18.

Forums: http://mynemaniacs.freeforums.org

Server Rules:
1) Be reachable w/o placing blocks/jumps must be 2 blocks apart!
2) No pillaring/lag pillaring!
3) Do not evade any punishments!
4) Only English in global chat!
5) Be respectful and do not use foul language!
6) Play fair!
7) No glitching/hacking/abusing bugs!
8) No spamming/begging/advertising!

Shop Items:
1) Title
2) TitleColor
3) Revive
4) 10Blocks
5) Rankup
6) LoginMessage
7) LogoutMessage
8) Invisiblity
9) QueueLevel

Player Ranks:
1) Player
2) Survivor
3) VeteranSurvivor
4) EliteSurvivor
5) ProSurvivor
6) ZombiePro
7) ZombieGod

Please visit out forums and servers. We welcome all players and are actively seeking mature staff. If you have any questions, comments, concerns or suggestions, please contact staff(Trusted+) or post in the appropriate section of our forums.

URLs:
Map Build - http://www.classicube.net/server/play/e4c55653f74077907dd6187a1702f009/
Zombie Survival - http://www.classicube.net/server/play/90a915e27cc13931f739b68f4d615ce9/

Ye join us. c:

Tylerhartman2000 Fri Dec 12 at 6:13:02 (2014)

I was Banned After I Stopped Cheating Can I Please Be Unbanned?

++Tylerhartman2000 posted:++

I was Banned After I Stopped Cheating Can I Please Be Unbanned?

Even though i doubt they'd be sympathetic to you, you should really make a better effort to appeal your ban to get unbanned. Just a suggestion..

wow, the buy rank is expensive

Server is crap. No user-friendly people. Everything is shit. auto correcting newbies. I'm getting tired of this bullsh**

^I don't usually comment on the forums, but that is literally the stupidest comment I have ever heard anyone say. Minemaniacs/Mynemaniacs is one of the greatest servers there is. It even ranks up there with aBlockz.

(Automerge)

It is also the most user friendly server I know of.

This is such a great community.

I can't even cheer the community up. Whatever i do. They keep acting like the community of the modern minecraft.

I so agree with you Nick

🛑 This thread has been set to read-only due to inactivity. 🛑