Howdy pardner!

These here forums are read-only. Click here to go to the new forums, where you can actually post and stuff!

Sorry for the inconvenience

-Andrew

(20:54:45) ClassiCube URL found: { "errors": [ [ "Server not reachable, port may not be open." ] ], "response": "", "status": "fail" }

Is there any way I could fix this? I ported it right (25565) But it still throws that error.

AndrewPH time for dominate Sat Feb 14 at 22:14:58 (2015)

Then you didn't forward your port correctly.

++AndrewPH posted:++

Then you didn't forward your port correctly.

What do you mean by that?

AndrewPH time for dominate Fri Mar 20 at 21:49:48 (2015)

If you're getting that error, it means classicube.net wasn't able to talk to your server.

This is most often caused by the port not being open.

alexpotter96 TheNerdBoy Mon Mar 30 at 15:16:44 (2015)

Firewall

Is this path correct?

Start>Firewall>Advanced Settings>Inbound Rules>New Rule>Port.

I hope you get your server working soon Carol! I've missed it so much =] It was my favorite server tbh

Hmmm. Still does not work. One time it worked for 30 seconds then it was not reachable.

Make sure the port isn't being used by something else.

Nope. The port was not used by something else. The server was working fine until one day, the error showed up.

Nothing you know of changed? It just stopped working?

Yes the server was running smoothly the other day and the next day, the error showed. I did what i can do but nothing seemed to work. I checked firewall and my router settings buy nothing works.

++carol_9924 posted:++

Yes the server was running smoothly the other day and the next day, the error showed. I did what i can do but nothing seemed to work. I checked firewall and my router settings buy nothing works.

What router are you using?

++Matthewism posted:++

What router are you using?

Im using an arris router.

AndrewPH time for dominate Mon Aug 24 at 14:49:43 (2015)

++carol_9924 posted:++

Nope. The port was not used by something else. The server was working fine until one day, the error showed up.

It's important to note that, if the ip/port combo successfully beats, it will permanently be whitelisted and will never be checked again.

Which means it didn't work fine until one day. Otherwise it would still be working fine.

Double check everything.

Yes I double checked everything. Is it my computer or did i do all this wrong?

Have you tried using a different port? 25565 has never worked for me for some reason. I have to use 25566 instead.

Yes.

I have port 25566 open. No other programs have that port. Then after I port forward it, (login to router, port forward in router, then open the program.) The error still shows.

Make sure you've forwarded it through windows firewall, as well as any other firewalls you've installed.

++727021 posted:++

Make sure you've forwarded it through windows firewall, as well as any other firewalls you've installed.

(firewall > inbound rules > add port > port (25566) > name > finish. did that already and it did not work. My theory is that its my old computer that's failing.

(Automerge)

OR....

It could be my browser i'm using that is blocking the connection half the way...

🛑 This thread has been set to read-only due to inactivity. 🛑