Howdy pardner!

These here forums are read-only. Click here to go to the new forums, where you can actually post and stuff!

Sorry for the inconvenience

-Andrew

I wasn't sure where to post this, but it's about a server, so I guess this is an okay place, right?

I've port forwarded on my router, Windows Firewall, and McAfee web protection. canyouseeme.org and portforward.org's port checker program both tell me my port is open. The classicube server list still tells me it can't connect to my server, but I can get a minecraft.net url. What am I missing? I can't figure it out.

Thanks for any help,

I'm not sure what happened, but it's working fine now. Never mind.

I found out what happened. It only works when my server isn't public. If I set it to public, the server list sends me "Server not reachable, port may not be open."

AndrewPH time for dominate Wed Jul 15 at 23:04:34 (2015)

++727021 posted:++

I found out what happened. It only works when my server isn't public. If I set it to public, the server list sends me "Server not reachable, port may not be open."

Yes, if your server is public, it must be reachable or the site will throw an error. If it's private, you can do whatever you want.

If it says your server is unreachable, it was not able to connect to your server.

🛑 This thread has been set to read-only due to inactivity. 🛑