Howdy pardner!

These here forums are read-only. Click here to go to the new forums, where you can actually post and stuff!

Sorry for the inconvenience

-Andrew

I was going to login but then when I try loging in a server the screen goes white and I can't do a thing. It just stays that way for the whole time. No matter how many times I try.

I know right I can't either WTF! -_-

123DontMessWitMe Special Sun Nov 3 at 19:20:15 (2013)

(Originally posted by ImmortalReaper [Link])

I was going to login but then when I try loging in a server the screen goes white and I can't do a thing. It just stays that way for the whole time. No matter how many times I try.

(Originally posted by Drakath [Link])

I know right I can't either WTF! -_-

Which server's are you getting this on?

Every server..

Jonty800 Serves: makes 8 Tue Nov 5 at 0:11:39 (2013)

Brilliant explanations

Brilliant answer that was?

Jonty800 Serves: makes 8 Sun Nov 10 at 19:31:49 (2013)

(Originally posted by ImmortalReaper [Link])

Brilliant answer that was?

Thanks

Jonty, Wwhat you need to do is try using a different browser, If you use Firefox try Chrome/Ie Chrome: IE/Firefox IE: Chrome/Firefox

AndrewPH time for dominate Mon Nov 11 at 18:20:01 (2013)

(Originally posted by harrypotterfan74 [Link])

Jonty, Wwhat you need to do is try using a different browser, If you use Firefox try Chrome/Ie Chrome: IE/Firefox IE: Chrome/Firefox

I've personally tested it on FF, Chrome, Opera, FireFox, and IE.

Are all of you with this issue running on laptops (Relatively older, 2 or more years old) with Intel integrated graphics?

Umm I'm using a desktop. I still can't even login. I'm about to lose hope in this.

AndrewPH time for dominate Mon Nov 11 at 22:12:10 (2013)

Umm I'm using a desktop. I still can't even login. I'm about to lose hope in this.

Lose hope in your computer, it's the source of the issue.

im having trouble aswell but it just stays on the purple block SO FRICKEN ANNOYING

Well. Classicube is not the thing for me I guess. -_-

Well. Classicube is not the thing for me I guess. -_-

Well, you said it.

im having trouble with classicube ive bin trying to get on servers for 3days >:[ ik how you feel mate :/

I cant log in too. I've tried logging in Google Chrome too, it still seems not to be working. D:[Well it only works on my crappy computer]

I have no trouble with graphics and ive had this laptop since 2007 but I cant log in to servers either

(Originally posted by craigveall [Link])

I have no trouble with graphics and ive had this laptop since 2007 but I cant log in to servers either Windows or mac? Which one? Is it windows XP or Vista, i think that it can't handle it. I use my Windows 8 laptop more than my windows vista computer cause it's too laggy and buggy for me.

its a windows laptop

Jonty800 Serves: makes 8 Sun Nov 24 at 13:38:04 (2013)

11 days and still no logs

AndrewPH time for dominate Mon Nov 25 at 0:54:27 (2013)

(Originally posted by Jonty800 [Link])

11 days and still no logs

Truly, this is the end times.

lalaalala

(Originally posted by craigveall [Link])

its a windows laptop

I also asked for the Windows Version. Check by l, looking around the bottom of your laptop (when its open right below the keyboard) or 2, go to control panel and click PC Info

vista

Vista and below i think can't use CC because it is old and outdated. I have a Vista desktop computer and i can't play it. Maybe that explanation is why.

AndrewPH time for dominate Sun Dec 1 at 21:59:05 (2013)

(Originally posted by phinbella86 [Link])

Vista and below i think can't use CC because it is old and outdated. I have a Vista desktop computer and i can't play it. Maybe that explanation is why.

That has nothing to do with it.

Ensure your drivers are up-to-date.

Well i never got new drivers and i need more ram and memory so that's why it isn't working for me. I don't know about his problem though.

FUCK THIS FUCKING SHIT. I BEEN TRYING THIS FUCKING SHITTY ASS CLASSICUBE MY ASS OUT FOR FUCKING 1 MONTH IN A HALF. BUT NO. SCREW THIS SHIT. IT FUCKING SUCKS!

FUCK THIS FUCKING SHIT. I BEEN TRYING THIS FUCKING SHITTY ASS CLASSICUBE MY ASS OUT FOR FUCKING 1 MONTH IN A HALF. BUT NO. SCREW THIS SHIT. IT FUCKING SUCKS!

Don't blame ClassiCube for your incompetence. Plenty of people have tried to help you but your responses were only you complaining about the initial problem.

I think it's easy to say what the cause of this problem is: You.

Then do yourself a favor and POST LOGS FOR US TO LOOK AT.

We even have detailed instructions for you to follow Here !

AndrewPH time for dominate Thu Dec 19 at 1:23:04 (2013)

Nice logs.

LANGUAGE DUDE! And where da logs at?

(Automerge)

LANGUAGE DUDE! And where da logs at?

Jonty800 Serves: makes 8 Thu Dec 19 at 4:10:36 (2013)

I just banned him because its 4am and I wanted to feel a sence of power.

classicube4lyfe

:( I can't login neither... WHY MUST THIS HAPPEN TO US??!! :'(

🛑 This thread has been set to read-only due to inactivity. 🛑