Howdy pardner!

These here forums are read-only. Click here to go to the new forums, where you can actually post and stuff!

Sorry for the inconvenience

-Andrew

ohai, Uhm I already asked on #test and they said to me "he will probably ask you to find it" but I guess you'll say it too to find it myself, I tried but idk the right name for this. I know a site that does the same but still can't find the "source code" cause I want to integrate it in my "Query a Minecraft Server", it would be on Mode 4.

Why im asking this? Well cause I don't rely on 3rd party plugins or scripts. :s

Here's what I mean if I can "get" it but I bet you wont give the script that generates it :S http://s.rightawake.com/queryd

Thanks, TNTUP

AndrewPH time for dominate Tue Nov 5 at 0:21:52 (2013)

Sorry, what?

(Automerge)

Literally 0% of your post was related to your title.

I do not generally like to spoon-feed people on how to do stuff. Here's a site that can get you started though. http://wiki.vg/

-_- I mean the avatars on the forum.. its generated by a PHP script, and @Gamemaker, thats unreleated what I ask no?

wat 0% related to my title? uhh Im asking about the avatar PHP script used on forums here... Sorry if I didn't specify it.

EDIT: Checked the wiki.vg site in Code Snippets, the PHP thing gives me a 404.

AndrewPH time for dominate Tue Nov 5 at 19:15:16 (2013)

(Originally posted by TNTUP [Link])

-_- I mean the avatars on the forum.. its generated by a PHP script, and @Gamemaker, thats unreleated what I ask no?

wat 0% related to my title? uhh Im asking about the avatar PHP script used on forums here... Sorry if I didn't specify it.

EDIT: Checked the wiki.vg site in Code Snippets, the PHP thing gives me a 404.

You said "Avatar" a grand total of 0 times in your post.

The avatar generator I made is not in PHP, it's in Python, and it's freely available.

(Originally posted by AndrewPH [Link])

You said "Avatar" a grand total of 0 times in your post.

The avatar generator I made is not in PHP, it's in Python, and it's freely available.

Ye sorry thought my title would explain what I'm asking, sorry if I didnt specify it :/

Okay thanks =) Its working btw :P aand that outline, I tried avatargen.generateAvatar and I dont see the white outline, I need to call it first? (Sorry for asking noobish questions XD)

EDIT: I used the avatargen.dim = 16, the head is bigger but not the player body. Should I set the size from another command?

AndrewPH time for dominate Wed Nov 6 at 18:12:30 (2013)

(Originally posted by TNTUP [Link])

Ye sorry thought my title would explain what I'm asking, sorry if I didnt specify it :/

Okay thanks =) Its working btw :P aand that outline, I tried avatargen.generateAvatar and I dont see the white outline, I need to call it first? (Sorry for asking noobish questions XD)

EDIT: I used the avatargen.dim = 16, the head is bigger but not the player body. Should I set the size from another command?

The outline is merged into it afterwards by the site.

I think the player body is also forced to be a certain size. I'd suggest doing a nearest-neighbor resize after getting the proportions you want.

The outline is merged into it afterwards by the site.

I think the player body is also forced to be a certain size. I'd suggest doing a nearest-neighbor resize after getting the proportions you want.

mhm okay, I will try but idk how XD

Uhm damn I suck with PHP so idk how to port it to PHP, though theres no outline in teh py script :I well, thanks AndrewPH

AndrewPH time for dominate Fri Nov 15 at 9:17:21 (2013)

I said I did the outline by merging it in the site's script instead of handling it in the avatar generator.

I said I did the outline by merging it in the site's script instead of handling it in the avatar generator.

okay :P

So... dat outline... hm where to find... is it done with imagick right?

🛑 This thread has been set to read-only due to inactivity. 🛑