Howdy pardner!

These here forums are read-only. Click here to go to the new forums, where you can actually post and stuff!

Sorry for the inconvenience

-Andrew

Hello Everyone, This is my First Thread So Don't Start to be a Instant Hater or Something.

I Added This Thread Because Some People Really Wanted to go Back to Survival Mode Using This Client. But Sadly, It Doesn't Exist here, And I am not a Programmer or Anything. It is Hard to Program Survival Mode for Classicube Clients. Alpha, Beta, Releases, Indev, And Infdev have all Survival Mode, But Not Classic or Classicube.

There are People That Say Stuff Like for Example:

Person1: WHERE IS SURVIVAL MODE?!?!?!?! Person2: It Doesn't Exist? Person3: They Should Add it! Person4: Creative Only?, I Quit.

So, If Creative Mode Only Exists here, Then I Would say It was a Good Time having Survival Mode on Higher Minecraft Clients. But Minigames Exists Now in Classic and Servers.

So, Be Sure to Like me If You have the Example Messages.

Please Answer Me if You Have Interesting Words for My Thread.

-Frankie 19.02.2016

This could actually have some emplimentations. I once thought of a deathmatch minigame that used the arrows instead of /gun...

Arrows sure are Annoying, But Instead of Bows and Arrows, They Should used Guns instead (Not for Kids who are bored) -Frankie 25.02.2016

You can also find crack textures in most terrain.png parts of a texture pack. And sometimes hearts!

Please devs! Add survival test option! make it as close to the original survival test 0.30 as possible! I always wanted to play the original survival test!

UnknownShadow200 πŸ”§ Tue Mar 15 at 2:23:15 (2016)

It will come, but I do not have a lot of time right now.

Soonβ„’

the survival test took place in the classic version of minecraft. to be specific, it came before classic.

AndrewPH time for dominate Sun Apr 24 at 21:32:03 (2016)

++Sup posted:++

the survival test took place in the classic version of minecraft. to be specific, it came before classic.

no, it came alongside one of the last versions of classic.

DaMiningBoyAlpha Thu Jan 11 at 0:23:01 (2018)

Try Sirvoids Survival Test

I tried but could get it to work. I might just play Minecraft on my Xbox.

tbh it's better to just play on your xbox than playing on my laggy mod.

πŸ›‘ This thread has been set to read-only due to inactivity. πŸ›‘