Howdy pardner!

These here forums are read-only. Click here to go to the new forums, where you can actually post and stuff!

Sorry for the inconvenience

-Andrew

I looked whole day for a few tutorials or even mentioning about those:

• How to set up more blocks for server to display in block selection menu? (i'm interested in D3 software)
  • How to change models of those custom blocks
  • Any documentation on colors of i.e. sky, clouds and fog? Default is -1, i have no idea if i can change it to RGB or it's all predefined.
  • How to get Mppass

I haven't played classic in 5 years, and a lot have changed. I want to mess around with it but i just can't get custom blocks to work. I tried to create new material with both server and client ID of 67. Block looks like grass from all sides and is placeable but not destroyable. Only /box does the job.

Help? <3

UnknownShadow200 🔧 Tue Apr 12 at 23:24:26 (2016)

You would have to implement the CPE extensions yourself (BlockDefinitions/BlockDefinitionsExt) for D3. The specification for these is available here.

Default colours can be found here. Any hex colour can be used.

I can help you with getting the Mppass :P Its in the bottom piece of the server list when you click a server name :P If its for your own server it usually shows it above the console

UnknownShadow200 🔧 Sun Apr 17 at 22:20:14 (2016)

That is the server hash, not the mppass.

Ok

(Automerge)

How do you find the Mppass anyways?

While logged in navigate to a server's page as if you were going to play with the embedded browser client using their specific URL.

View the page's source (Control + U in Google Chrome).

Using the Find (Control + F) feature, search for the keyword of "mppass" and you will come across a line that looks similar to this:

<param name="mppass" value="randomnumbersandlettershere">

The string of characters that 'value' equals is your mppass. This allows you to Direct Connect to a server via the standalone client. Do not share this string with anyone as it will give them the ability to log into servers using your name.

🛑 This thread has been set to read-only due to inactivity. 🛑