Howdy pardner!

These here forums are read-only. Click here to go to the new forums, where you can actually post and stuff!

Sorry for the inconvenience

-Andrew

At 4:35 PM Central Day Light Time, I noticed a lot of the servers are gone! there is only a few left and it don't change. is it the website its self, an update gone wrong, or is it me?

P.S. Most of these servers I been perminently banned for no reason (even though I never visited some those servers that I been banned from), Nor can I get on the other servers, technical issues on my end of the line are to blame. So what do I do?

123DontMessWitMe Special Sat Nov 9 at 0:35:31 (2013)

{removed due to re-reading your message and noticing I failed at answering}

AndrewPH time for dominate Sat Nov 9 at 1:25:06 (2013)

(Originally posted by Meepologist [Link])

At 4:35 PM Central Day Light Time, I noticed a lot of the servers are gone! there is only a few left and it don't change. is it the website its self, an update gone wrong, or is it me?

P.S. Most of these servers I been perminently banned for no reason (even though I never visited some those servers that I been banned from), Nor can I get on the other servers, technical issues on my end of the line are to blame. So what do I do?

I posted an update on the front page detailing what happened. I've fixed the issue completely, now.

🛑 This thread has been set to read-only due to inactivity. 🛑