Howdy pardner!

These here forums are read-only. Click here to go to the new forums, where you can actually post and stuff!

Sorry for the inconvenience

-Andrew

Hey just wandering, have you guys considered this?: http://www.xbox.com/en-US/developers/id?xr=footnav Idk if it would cause legal issues (Microsoft and/or Mojang) but it seems pretty harmless to consider. Thanks!

_Pear is actually an apple Wed Nov 16 at 21:38:53 (2016)

There's really no point in making ClassialSharp a Xbox game when we have premium Minecraft already on Xbox 1. I know that some people might not be able to afford a copy of it but still, who still use console? :/

++_Pear posted:++

There's really no point in making ClassialSharp a Xbox game when we have premium Minecraft already on Xbox 1. I know that some people might not be able to afford a copy of it but still, who still use console? :/

I have a few points. 1. This was meant for the devs 2. CC is not premium MC, no where close to it. 3. CC is not meant to be a free alternative to Premium MC, it is supposed to be a revival of MC Classic.

_Pear is actually an apple Thu Dec 8 at 20:44:14 (2016)

++Xwil1snipe posted:++

I have a few points. 1. This was meant for the devs 2. CC is not premium MC, no where close to it. 3. CC is not meant to be a free alternative to Premium MC, it is supposed to be a revival of MC Classic.

I know, but why would we need an Xbox version of Minecraft Classic?

I know, but why would we need an Xbox version of Minecraft Classic?

I didn't say that it should be a thing! I said "Why not think about it?"

_Pear is actually an apple Sat Dec 24 at 1:07:57 (2016)

++Xwil1snipe posted:++

I didn't say that it should be a thing! I said "Why not think about it?"

so, you want them to develop Xbox games? I'm not understanding what you're trying to say.

so, you want them to develop Xbox games? I'm not understanding what you're trying to say.

KMS

Not what I said once again...

I could try making a classicube disc for computers so if you don't want to download it u can buy it

🛑 This thread has been set to read-only due to inactivity. 🛑