Howdy pardner!

These here forums are read-only. Click here to go to the new forums, where you can actually post and stuff!

Sorry for the inconvenience

-Andrew

So, we have taken up 6 servers on ClassiCube that are ours. They all are from same community : tfoc.wifld.com And their names are : Awesome Craft, Craft-O-Rama, David Craft, The Fun Of Crafting, Party Craft and fCraft School (for our servers) Join now! forums are : tfoc.wifld.com

Yeah go TFOC <3

Oh so that's what fcraft school is there for.. just wait 'till we get 800craft for CC

We also want more people to come on and experience our wierd "tfoc nature" and also because we may trust you later on to become staff.

Update: We now host Diamond Craft. please come and join!

Hi guys!

Its about Tfoc.wifld.com So i can't sign up cause someone used my email! Please help.

That someone is you. There can only be another email to use if you forgot it, miranda

UPDATE: We lost The Fun of Crafting and Diamond Craft (sadly) and our website is down....

(Automerge)

And dropped FCRAFT school

well it seems like i always update these things...

you are

Well i think that we removed our servers as of this week.... that sucks... now we have a tekkit server instead of those CC servers....

We lost our host..... so join our sister community forums at partycraftforums.webs.com . We also have new forums as the tfoc.wifld.com site is now a message for the community on reasons he closed it. Our new site is thefunofcrafting.enjin.com I hope we can bring back our CC servers..

(Automerge)

They run party craft lava and zombies.

Ok apparently while I was in school they brought a new TFOC server back. That'll be the only one possibly returning in my opinion, as who wants multiple servers hosted on their computer conflicting with each other? Well plz join!

(Automerge)

And w still have tfoc.wifld.com

Party craft isnt working for so long...

Yeah party craft is dead..... that's why.. just don't know why it's up.

🛑 This thread has been set to read-only due to inactivity. 🛑