Howdy pardner!

These here forums are read-only. Click here to go to the new forums, where you can actually post and stuff!

Sorry for the inconvenience

-Andrew

What would you like to see, spewing forth from our upcoming youtube channel?

AndrewPH time for dominate Mon Nov 11 at 18:24:31 (2013)

Leave your suggestions here!

Do you feel like making a non-serious suggestion? Do it and I'll destroy you.

What ClassiCube and Minecraft Classic in general needs is more attention. Reaching out to as many new people as possible I think is one of the most important things your channel should focus on. Without the people Classic will die sooner or later. Most servers don't even have players on them at all.

AndrewPH time for dominate Mon Nov 11 at 19:05:21 (2013)

(Originally posted by Sn0wFl4kez [Link])

What ClassiCube and Minecraft Classic in general needs is more attention. Reaching out to as many new people as possible I think is one of the most important things your channel should focus on. Without the people Classic will die sooner or later. Most servers don't even have players on them at all.

We'll upload lots of videos full of attention.

123DontMessWitMe Special Mon Nov 11 at 19:06:45 (2013)

Time-Lapse Building, Let's plays, server of the week, Client update vids showing off new features.

Jonty800 Serves: makes 8 Mon Nov 11 at 19:07:47 (2013)

123DontMessWitMe Special Mon Nov 11 at 19:09:58 (2013)

Jonty800, that is a great suggestion.

(Originally posted by Jonty800 [Link])

Did you just copy me word for word. Lol

Make a doge special.

make a build off for youtube :P then put the best build on youtube

🛑 This thread has been set to read-only due to inactivity. 🛑