Howdy pardner!

These here forums are read-only. Click here to go to the new forums, where you can actually post and stuff!

Sorry for the inconvenience

-Andrew

when I tried to go a server (I went through every one) I couldn't get onto the servers it just came up with the purple cube. so what happens when I log in is, java loading then that other thing, then it comes up with the purple cube it goes away for 2sec and comes back:/ ive bin trying to get on for 4days now and I need help so plz may you help me in anyway would be thankfull

cheers

Jonty800 Serves: makes 8 Sat Nov 16 at 12:44:29 (2013)

In the launcher, go to preferences and enable debug mode. Close the launcher. Open the launcher. When you crash, copy what is inside the debug window and paste it here

still wont work D:

123DontMessWitMe Special Sun Nov 17 at 7:18:42 (2013)

(Originally posted by craigveall [Link])

still wont work D:

He wasn't asking if that fixed it, he was asking you to paste the debug log here so we can actually HELP YOU!

idk how to do that though :/

123DontMessWitMe Special Sun Nov 17 at 11:49:29 (2013)

(Originally posted by Jonty800 [Link])

In the launcher, go to preferences and enable debug mode. Close the launcher. Open the launcher. When you crash, copy what is inside the debug window and paste it here

well yes don'tmess but its not that simple-_-

AndrewPH time for dominate Tue Nov 19 at 20:10:56 (2013)

(Originally posted by craigveall [Link])

well yes don'tmess but its not that simple-_-

Yes it is, if you follow the directions.

Protip: Pressing "control" and "c" together copies text, pressing "control" and "v" together will paste text.

it wonk work I cant do it because its not letting me copy

🛑 This thread has been set to read-only due to inactivity. 🛑