Howdy pardner!

These here forums are read-only. Click here to go to the new forums, where you can actually post and stuff!

Sorry for the inconvenience

-Andrew

its a great server im co-owner there why don't you come along and build she's really nice and cool :3

WHY AM I BANNED???

becuase you griefed

omg i was banned on this server just cuz i said this server was boring abuse!

NO YOU WERE BANNED BECUASE OF GRIEFING >:[

(Originally posted by craigveall [Link])

becuase you griefed

NOPE I DIDNT OK OK OK OK I DINT YOU BANNER

Calm them caps people. And if he says you griefed, then you griefed.

123DontMessWitMe Special Mon Dec 2 at 19:02:11 (2013)

(Originally posted by bobgoogwin123 [Link])

YOU BANNER

As in Bruce Banner? Dude I wouldn't fuck with this guy, I believe he's the Hulk.

no the poeple that were banned I banned because they griefed and even if you said that you didn't grief TELL THAT TO /B don't say that you didn't when ik you did :I because I has dat power bro

(Originally posted by craigveall [Link])

no the poeple that were banned I banned because they griefed and even if you said that you didn't grief TELL THAT TO /B don't say that you didn't when ik you did :I because I has dat power bro

Any staff should be able to check a block's info, so you have no proof that you didn't grief. You run a tight server craig. And to 22sprinkles or however your name is, you are banned from one of our TFOC servers for griefing. So i can help this guy saying that you have a past of grief. I even found you leaving holes on one of our other servers, aweswome craft, after achieving a high ranked building rank.

thank you phinbella86 the reason im so uptight is I HATE GRIEFERS,poeple work hard just for a**holes to spam there left button I cant stand it :/

Language much, anyways, I don't understand why griefing was ever made, people do it to hurt servers, especially in premium.

it just really gets on my nerves MarhyX

Is this server still up?

🛑 This thread has been set to read-only due to inactivity. 🛑