Howdy pardner!

These here forums are read-only. Click here to go to the new forums, where you can actually post and stuff!

Sorry for the inconvenience

-Andrew

Hello. I know some classicube players that will not leave classicube no matter what. But others just forget about this game. It is awesome and we need people to know it. Probably a famous YouTuber can advertise it, or we could make pages like Twitter, ig, facebook and stuff. You know, there are some people that play to have fun insulting others but we need people still. So, we all can do something. By the way, how do you put messages after your name on the forum? Thanks anyway. Bye from me.

AndrewPH time for dominate Sun Dec 24 at 3:58:12 (2017)

The "title" (message after name) is something admins can set, usually when it's humorous to do so.

I've got some things in the works that will improve the userbase a little bit, including going through and revising many of the popular pages on the site and making it easier to play, but the big kicker will be word of mouth between players. Tell your friends about us! That will help the most.

I told them about classicube. Two of them already play and other two say "I don't like copyrighted games". Also if someone is famous on YouTube he can advertise classicube not for money, but for people to play.

I don't have friends...

Can i be yours

"and the other 2 said they don't like copyrighted games"? why would they not copyrighted games? and also how do I change the face on my forum posts?

🛑 This thread has been set to read-only due to inactivity. 🛑