Howdy pardner!

These here forums are read-only. Click here to go to the new forums, where you can actually post and stuff!

Sorry for the inconvenience

-Andrew

This F6 in +hax like game: ants they see players in underground Please FIX It if you can :(((

Do you mean you see players who are in underground?

Well this is a benefit for us freebuilders, we can spot griefs / tunnels underground but oh well, it can be removed for Zombie Survival servers..

AndrewPH time for dominate Sat Nov 23 at 1:10:28 (2013)

(Originally posted by popoi1234 [Link])

This F6 in +hax like game: ants they see players in underground Please FIX It if you can :(((

It's disabled when -hax is present in the motd, and it isn't an issue on freebuild servers.

it is not really bad. most gametype servers don't allow hax for the servers, so..... yeah. still ok. and as nar (i refer to him as badr) said, it is a benefit for us freebuild servers

try f6 with noclip while in underground its funny

Someone forgot to say - you can use this 'x-ray' in some zombie games too. Extreme Zombie Survival has a +hax hub map and if you go to zombie game from there you'll still have 3rd person view (cool for trolling people, finding secrets, awful for parkour and is unturnoffable... Ah, my tongue got stuck).

AndrewPH time for dominate Tue Dec 3 at 1:43:21 (2013)

(Originally posted by Alexey1902 [Link])

Someone forgot to say - you can use this 'x-ray' in some zombie games too. Extreme Zombie Survival has a +hax hub map and if you go to zombie game from there you'll still have 3rd person view (cool for trolling people, finding secrets, awful for parkour and is unturnoffable... Ah, my tongue got stuck).

I believe that got fixed. It should have been, at least. Please check with the latest update.

(Originally posted by AndrewPH [Link])

I believe that got fixed. It should have been, at least. Please check with the latest update.

Darn i found grief easily on some of my servers.

AndrewPH time for dominate Wed Dec 4 at 0:26:58 (2013)

(Originally posted by phinbella86 [Link])

Darn i found grief easily on some of my servers.

I meant going from a +hax map to a -hax map should set you to first person mode.

well fcraft doesnt have those kind of maps...... so im guessing it's for those other servers using plugins or having a different software for it.

What, you mean you can't set a different MOTD for each map? :P

nope. not on fcraft based maps. mcdzienny and other related softwares maybe.

fCraft does not allow setting MOTDs, any software running upon MCLawl allows you to set MOTDs with /map.

🛑 This thread has been set to read-only due to inactivity. 🛑