Howdy pardner!

These here forums are read-only. Click here to go to the new forums, where you can actually post and stuff!

Sorry for the inconvenience

-Andrew

Help me!

inared Certified not good poster Tue Aug 21 at 1:49:48 (2018)

how to create a bot ? please

Hey, first of all, I have unbanned you on my server since I found out you're not a troll. Second of all, please use the appropriate way to find help, /help bot instead of posting this. Third of all, I want to show you some basic commands about bots since you probably want to know them so much you didn't even bother looking for them in-game .

/botadd <name> - Adds a bot on your position with <name>, and the colour of the name should be blue. If that name is not associated with a ClassiCube account, the skin should be Steve

/botremove <name> - Removes the bot with the name of <name>, cannot be undone.

A little break, I really wanna know if I'm wasting my time on a troll or a real newcomer

/nick bot <name> <nick> - Changes bot <name>'s name above its head to <nick>.

/skin bot <name> <skin> - Changes bot <name>'s skin to <skin>. If you write $skin, everyone will see their own skin.

/color bot <name> <colour> - Changes bot <name>'s colour to <colour>. Write /colors to see all available colours.

/botsummon <name> - Teleports the bot to you

/bot list - Shows all bots

/bot tp <name> - Teleports you to bot <name>

There are more, but find them in-game by using /help bot, if you need questions please ask someone on the server you're in, thank you.

Nice guide here. I also wrote my own: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/xo32vdixxcboouz/Bots.txt

Only, /botnick doesn't work on anything except my server.

This post has been hidden by the ClassiCube moderation team.
AndrewPH time for dominate Thu Nov 8 at 13:53:21 (2018)

Locked: Not a tutorial.

🛑 This thread has been set to read-only due to inactivity. 🛑