Howdy pardner!

These here forums are read-only. Click here to go to the new forums, where you can actually post and stuff!

Sorry for the inconvenience

-Andrew

I'm a bit confused as the download for OS X is only a .OSX header file, not an executable. Would anyone walk me through getting an actual app for it running?

I'm wanting to test it from my eMac G4 1.25 GHz Retail model.

Alex McKeever (The Retro Review)

UnknownShadow200 🔧 Wed Feb 13 at 22:47:54 (2019)

In terminal you currently need to type 'chmod +x ClassiCube' before you can actually run, and only works on x86 machines.

For PowerPC, you'd have to compile the source code yourself. (never tried for PowerPC before, so there probably will be some issues)

Is there a way of importing the codebase to an Xcode project? Figured it could help development on the OS X side of things. For PowerPC development, you'd be looking at Xcode 2.5 for Jaguar to Tiger, and Xcode 3.1.5 if I remember right for Leopard PowerPC development. Both versions can be installed on the same system that has Leopard installed. Just food for thought. I'll give it a whirl on my PowerMac G5 DP 2.0 with 8 GB of DDR and the FX5200 when I have spare time. Anyhow, hello from the eMac running Leopard using Leopard-WebKit!

UnknownShadow200 🔧 Thu Feb 14 at 1:45:53 (2019)

Add Carbon, OpenAL, OpenGL, AGL frameworks.

Add libcurl dylib (the machine I test has it at /Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.5.sdk/usr/lib/libcurl.4.dylib)

Add all the .c and .h files in the src folder. Don't add the freetype subfolder files.

🛑 This thread has been set to read-only due to inactivity. 🛑