Howdy pardner!

These here forums are read-only. Click here to go to the new forums, where you can actually post and stuff!

Sorry for the inconvenience

-Andrew

Apologies if this is the wrong section. Where would I find documentation and/or tutorials on how to make a custom command in C#? I already know the basics of C# I just need API docs.

UnknownShadow200 🔧 Mon Apr 29 at 13:16:56 (2019)

It depends on which software you're trying to make commands for.

For MCGalaxy, there is no real API documentation, but there is /cmdcreate to generate an example custom command.

Or you can look through https://github.com/UnknownShadow200/MCGalaxy-Plugins/

alexpotter96 TheNerdBoy Wed May 1 at 2:19:39 (2019)

Don't forget that you can create custom commands with 800Craft, LegendCraft, and GemsCraft!

If you create a plugin, you can just slip that built .dll into the plugins folder of these softwares and it will be loaded for you.

As long as you reference the library in your project (fCraft.dll or GemsCraft.dll) and follow the example (800Craft/LegendCraft: example) (GemsCraft: example).

As long as you have beginning programming knowledge and know how to reference libraries in Visual Studio, you should be set!

(Automerge)

Developing plugins for these softwares also is easy if you use Visual Studio as the namespaces are pretty much self explanatory, especially GemsCraft.

🛑 This thread has been set to read-only due to inactivity. 🛑