Howdy pardner!

These here forums are read-only. Click here to go to the new forums, where you can actually post and stuff!

Sorry for the inconvenience

-Andrew

i am trying to make a private server so i can use plugins and advanced commands however i can only join through the web client which does have its issues the server is running the latest mcgalaxy and and it is called PYROTECH i used the server port utilities in the mcgalaxy software to port forward 25565 using UPnP i am trying to join the server on the same machine running it my firewall is not blocking CC because i can join other server and set my firewall to allow mcgalaxy full access through the firewall as well im a bit flustered as ive been trying to fix this all day.

PS if you can tell me how to load my own map into the server that would be amazing (i have the world file on my computer)

UnknownShadow200 🔧 Thu May 23 at 3:33:02 (2019)

What issues does using the web client have?

In the launcher menu, click Direct Connect, then put your account name for username, 127.0.0.1:25565 for IP:port, leave mppass blank

To import a map, put the map file into the /extra/import folder (it will be in the folder you are running MCGalaxy from), then use /import [map name]

thank you man! btw the issues i was having were just extremely low fps to the point of unplayability i will get about 5 to 10 in the web browser whereas i get nearly 500 on the client

This post has been hidden by the ClassiCube moderation team.
🛑 This thread has been set to read-only due to inactivity. 🛑