Howdy pardner!

These here forums are read-only. Click here to go to the new forums, where you can actually post and stuff!

Sorry for the inconvenience

-Andrew

-Win7 SP1 x64

-AMD Catalyst 13.9 Legacy (Mobility Radeon HD 4200)

-Java 7 Update 45 x64 (no x86 installed)

-D3D HW acceleration enabled/Default arguments

-Just applied Nov 27 update

-Using Minecraft.net service to log into Team9000 Classic server

I believe it started happening after this issue was fixed:

"scroll through block hotbar when block menu is open" https://github.com/andrewphorn/ClassiCube-Client/issues/125

-If I don't scroll the mouse wheel, press B to open the block menu, and scroll, the block hotbar will keep scrolling until I move the mouse.

-If I do scroll the mouse wheel first, not move the mouse, press B, and scroll or not scroll, the same outcome occurs.

-Scrolling the mouse wheel, moving the mouse, pressing B, and scrolling has the same outcome.

Scrolling without moving the mouse in the block menu after moving the mouse will always cause the hotbar to auto-scroll until I move the mouse again.

I cannot stop the block hotbar from auto-scrolling just by scrolling, but I can change the direction of the auto-scrolling by scrolling in the other direction.

123DontMessWitMe Special Wed Nov 27 at 17:23:04 (2013)

That is what the github fix was for, it's now fixed and working well, the client just hasn't been updated yet.

(Originally posted by 123DontMessWitMe [Link])

That is what the github fix was for, it's now fixed and working well, the client just hasn't been updated yet.

No, the client got the update on Nov 4 according to the Update thread. Before it, I wasn't able to scroll through the hotbar while the block menu was open at all.

123DontMessWitMe Special Wed Nov 27 at 18:23:57 (2013)

Oh sorry, thought you were talking about a different github issue fix. But the problem you are talking about was already fixed, and it will be fine when the new update comes out. FixedBug

AndrewPH time for dominate Thu Nov 28 at 0:32:56 (2013)

Yeah, this is fixed in the latest source, I just need a free day that I can deploy on and make sure nothing breaks.

Got the update and the fix is working. Thanks.

🛑 This thread has been set to read-only due to inactivity. 🛑