Howdy pardner!

These here forums are read-only. Click here to go to the new forums, where you can actually post and stuff!

Sorry for the inconvenience

-Andrew

I fixed the font bugging out by deleting the files and making a folder and redownload classicube

UnknownShadow200 🔧 Wed Aug 14 at 12:52:11 (2019)

Can you include crash logs from client.log in your game folder? And what do you mean by font bugging out?

It was saying that there was a error and the font did not load but I just redownloaded it and it was fine

UnknownShadow200 🔧 Sat Aug 17 at 21:27:09 (2019)

What error exactly?

IDK I will find the file and show it to you as soon as I can

https://www.mediafire.com/file/e6m4i23g2enecig/client.log/file here is the client.log

UnknownShadow200 🔧 Mon Aug 19 at 11:52:25 (2019)

Thanks. I hadn't thought of what would happen if your selected system font is in fontscache.txt but doesn't exist on disc anymore - fixed in latest dev builds to just fallback to Arial if that happens.

Thank you

(Automerge)

Also I know this is off topic but can you make a Android port or iOS port of the game that would be real fun to play mc classic on a phone.

_Pear is actually an apple Mon Aug 26 at 23:57:47 (2019)

No. This was already said before several times, there will not be any iOS or Android port in the future (for now). We gotta get Mac OS System 7 port to PowerPC losers first.

I was just saying

🛑 This thread has been set to read-only due to inactivity. 🛑