Howdy pardner!

These here forums are read-only. Click here to go to the new forums, where you can actually post and stuff!

Sorry for the inconvenience

-Andrew

Give me suggestions: Which blocks from popular Minecraft Mods to add to my server?

Hey guys! So to bring you up to speed as some of you may or may not know, I hosted and owned a server since June, 2017.

A server known as "MasterlazorX [Freebuild/OS Maps/Anarchy/Lava Survival]"

It's gone through various changes, from originally being a small Lava Survival server, to a LS/Freebuild server, then to an entirely different server software while retaining blockDB and player stats.

Very recently, I decided to move on to something different, adding in blocks but it comes from different well known Minecraft mods to my server. So I recently added various blocks from Chisel and The Aether mods (Credits to the Chisel and the Aether teams for making these brilliant mods!)

So now since that's done is the important question. What mod do you want to suggest me adding in blocks?

here are the 2 I came up with

1. wetstone https://www.minecraftmods.com/wetstone/

2.luckyblock

Yes, lucky blocks would be great! If you could add a way for there to be drops, it'd be even better.

🛑 This thread has been set to read-only due to inactivity. 🛑