Everybody (except for those who are interested in classic recently) know WoM they Share the same features just like noclip,fly,and 16+ blocks but trying the direct connect just leads into a black screen. does everybody knows how to join CC servers in WoM. Everybody WoM is the java counterpart of ClassiCube and i want to know how to connect CC servers in WoM. the minecraft.net serverlist is now empty i want to play WoM. WoM is the Java predecessor of ClassiCube

_Pear is actually an apple Fri Sep 6 at 2:19:53

why do you post in the wrong category every single time

Why would you want to use the wom client? It is abandoned.

oof

jeremy_grullon a week ago

the hard thing is.... to login in the Minecraft official website copy and paste that boi in an bam.

(Automerge)

Excruciated posted:

IT NOT ABANDONED!

Entitled a week ago

jeremy_grullon posted:

the hard thing is.... to login in the Minecraft official website copy and paste that boi in an bam.

(Automerge)

Excruciated posted:

IT NOT ABANDONED!

lol?

_Pear is actually an apple 3 days ago

jeremy_grullon posted:

(Automerge)

Excruciated posted:

IT NOT ABANDONED!

The last time World of Minecraft released a new version of their client, it was September 29, 2012. That's exactly 7 years and 3 months ago. ClassiCube wasn't even a thing yet. I think it is safe to assume that the WoM client is abandoned.