Howdy pardner!

These here forums are read-only. Click here to go to the new forums, where you can actually post and stuff!

Sorry for the inconvenience

-Andrew

Everybody (except for those who are interested in classic recently) know WoM they Share the same features just like noclip,fly,and 16+ blocks but trying the direct connect just leads into a black screen. does everybody knows how to join CC servers in WoM. Everybody WoM is the java counterpart of ClassiCube and i want to know how to connect CC servers in WoM. the minecraft.net serverlist is now empty i want to play WoM. WoM is the Java predecessor of ClassiCube

_Pear is actually an apple Fri Sep 6 at 2:19:53 (2019)

why do you post in the wrong category every single time

Why would you want to use the wom client? It is abandoned.

oof

the hard thing is.... to login in the Minecraft official website copy and paste that boi in an bam.

(Automerge)

Excruciated posted:

IT NOT ABANDONED!

jeremy_grullon posted:

the hard thing is.... to login in the Minecraft official website copy and paste that boi in an bam.

(Automerge)

Excruciated posted:

IT NOT ABANDONED!

lol?

_Pear is actually an apple Sun Dec 8 at 15:00:23 (2019)

jeremy_grullon posted:

(Automerge)

Excruciated posted:

IT NOT ABANDONED!

The last time World of Minecraft released a new version of their client, it was September 29, 2012. That's exactly 7 years and 3 months ago. ClassiCube wasn't even a thing yet. I think it is safe to assume that the WoM client is abandoned.

Who cares about "World of Minecraft", it is abandoned. NO ONE CARES ABOUT ABANDONED CLIENTS! (well, except for me, I want to give WoM a try). (sorry for being very mean, and why am I even posting this in the middle of December? The thing got posted in September).

🛑 This thread has been set to read-only due to inactivity. 🛑