Howdy pardner!

These here forums are read-only. Click here to go to the new forums, where you can actually post and stuff!

Sorry for the inconvenience

-Andrew

Hello, I'm trying to make my first classicube server, and I can't seem to successfully run it. I get errors, as it is shown here: https://ibb.co/sqQ5Nrz

Running the server on my laptop was successful, but running it on my VPS server wasn't so much. OS the VPS uses is Debian 7.0 32bit (my VPS provider won't let download other versions). Any ideas on how to fix it?

If it's too hard, you should try Eddynetweb. You request for a server and Eddy gives it to you for free. You now take control once you get the server. games.eddyn.net

AshtonFrom2008 posted:

If it's too hard, you should try Eddynetweb. You request for a server and Eddy gives it to you for free. You now take control once you get the server. games.eddyn.net

I want to host my server for now since I already purchased a VPS. I checked the website that you provided however and there's no form nor register page to get a new server, so I guess I'll stick with my project for now.

If you are still trying to resolve this, try:

$ sudo apt install mono-complete

Or

$ sudo apt install libgdiplus

🛑 This thread has been set to read-only due to inactivity. 🛑