Howdy pardner!

These here forums are read-only. Click here to go to the new forums, where you can actually post and stuff!

Sorry for the inconvenience

-Andrew

Dark mode discussion

AndrewPH time for dominate Sat Dec 28 at 15:02:06 (2019)

discuss problems

_Pear is actually an apple Sat Dec 28 at 15:58:00 (2019)

Odd color scheme. I'd recommend getting the Darkreader extension and follow their way of darkening the ClassiCube website.

emptyspace

Next, it'd be neat if you could have it follow the user's operating system color scheme, which takes advantage of CSS media-query and is supported by almost all browsers available on Windows 10, macOS Mojave+, iOS 13, and Android 10/11. If the user's OS doesn't support it, then we have the toggle in their ClassiCube Account panel, so we got pretty much everything done here.

cool, i like that becouse i love dark themes to sit at night.

AndrewPH time for dominate Sat Dec 28 at 18:07:32 (2019)

_Pear posted:

Odd color scheme. I'd recommend getting the Darkreader extension and follow their way of darkening the ClassiCube website.

emptyspace

Next, it'd be neat if you could have it follow the user's operating system color scheme, which takes advantage of CSS media-query and is supported by almost all browsers available on Windows 10, macOS Mojave+, iOS 13, and Android 10/11. If the user's OS doesn't support it, then we have the toggle in their ClassiCube Account panel, so we got pretty much everything done here.

tweaked the color scheme a bit more, and made the site use a media query to dynamically set darkmode based on user preference.

catandbox posted:

cool, i like that becouse i love dark themes to sit at night.

glad to hear it

Looks fine to me, really.

works perfectly fine on my windows 10 pc and on safari on my iphone!

i really wanted dark mode on the website because light mode really hurts my eyes at night

This turn to dark theme reminds me of first finding out discord's dark theme, god I never understood people who use discord's light theme, it's blinding and text is awkward to read.

Absolutely love it!

great work

Cool theme! Keeps my eyes good

Pear is actually an apple Sun Jan 5 at 18:53:35 (2020)

A small website vs the entire Windows development team.

AndrewPH posted:

discuss problems

good morning my name is tokio

Brings back memories of the old dark Minecraft Classic website. I like it!

Never delete this feature i love it!!~❤❤ Light hurts my eyes bad D: BUT You added this feature and that saved my eyes ❤❤❤❤❤❤

Add more colors and I will be happy

I liked the idea, mainly because I'm more used to the dark theme. But I think that changing the header color would be nice too!

I like it a lot!

I agree, the header colour should probably be darker.

AndrewPH posted:

discuss problems

i have none

This post has been hidden by the ClassiCube moderation team.

hey it cool

(Automerge)

AndrewPH posted:

discuss problems

🛑 This thread has been set to read-only due to inactivity. 🛑