Howdy pardner!

These here forums are read-only. Click here to go to the new forums, where you can actually post and stuff!

Sorry for the inconvenience

-Andrew

Do you want a texture pack? (Texture pack conversion requests)

123DontMessWitMe Special Sat Nov 2 at 9:17:51 (2013)

I will be taking requests on texture pack conversions so you will be able to be used with ClassiCube, leave a texture pack name/link/size in the replies and I will try my best to convert them all within a fair amount of time so you can have the best experience here on ClassiCube as soon as possible!

divider

If the rightful owner of any of these texture packs has a problem with me hosting a converted version of your texture please leave a message and I will remove said texturepack from my website.

divider

->All the packs I convert will go on this website<-

old links are broken, just go here

++123DontMessWitMe posted:++

Here you go: Kop 256x

Well since the new blocks were added, i couldn't use that texture pack again because i had some trouble with the converting

Thank you for doing that

I would like the "Dandelion" texture pack! Dandelion thanks!

123DontMessWitMe Special Sat Dec 20 at 17:19:53 (2014)

++TDM posted:++

I would like the "Dandelion" texture pack! Dandelion thanks!

Here you go: Dandelion

Actually, to make it easier, since it's basically the same, have you seen my personal texture pack?

->123DMWM's 64x Default Texture Pack<- Example

You can download it Here That looks Familiar!

(Automerge)

I tried the dandelion texture pack, and nothing changed, I extracted, then put in texture packs folder for .net.classicube.client, and it didnt work, so i just put the RAR file in the texture packs, and it still didnt work! Pls help me

123DontMessWitMe Special Thu Dec 25 at 12:12:57 (2014)

++TDM posted:++

I tried the dandelion texture pack, and nothing changed, I extracted, then put in texture packs folder for .net.classicube.client, and it didnt work, so i just put the RAR file in the texture packs, and it still didnt work! Pls help me

You must be doing something wrong, all you have to do is download the Dandelion.zip file and put it in /.net.classicube.client/texturepacks and then in the game pres [ESC] and click on "Change Texture Pack..." and choose "Dandelion"

If you are doing this and it's just not updating the block textures it could be a problem with the server sending an empty terrain url in a map appearance packet with the combo of you having "Allow server textures" on.

That is all I can think of at the moment

You must be doing something wrong, all you have to do is download the Dandelion.zip file and put it in /.net.classicube.client/texturepacks and then in the game pres [ESC] and click on "Change Texture Pack..." and choose "Dandelion"

If you are doing this and it's just not updating the block textures it could be a problem with the server sending an empty terrain url in a map appearance packet with the combo of you having "Allow server textures" on.

That is all I can think of at the moment

Oh! I forgot about doing that! Thanks for helping!

This is an alternate version that changes the original creeper image (bound to the emoticon ":D") into a smiling creeper: http://www.mediafire.com/download/16sq0gnwir2bafh/Sphax_PureBDcraft_64x.zip This required hard texture surgery

Edit: complete rewrite of the post, after having read what 123DMWM told me in the next post. I don't want to waste thread space.

123DontMessWitMe Special Fri Jan 2 at 15:55:45 (2015)

++FabTheZen posted:++

I had to fix the "chicken void" bug in Sphax PureBDcraft, so I'm sharing the simple way to do it: from the .zip archive, remove/rename the file "chicken.png". I also fixed the ":D" that shows as a frown in emotes-enabled servers: http://www.mediafire.com/download/16sq0gnwir2bafh/Sphax_PureBDcraft_64x.zip This required hard texture surgery

Edit: sorry if this is a repost of some kind, or if this is the wrong place to post this. I really don't know where else to put it and I don't think someone already posted fixes for this. Also, the chicken fix can be applied to all other texture packs

"chicken void" was just fixed so there is no need to remove/rename that file anymore. Also the "frown" is a creeper and also the original emote from the texture pack so there is no need to change it.

Can you now do oCd?

123DontMessWitMe Special Mon Feb 2 at 4:53:21 (2015)

++catgiy123 posted:++

Can you now do oCd?

Here you go: oCdPack.zip

123DontMessWitMe Special Fri Mar 13 at 5:36:21 (2015)

Friend requested R3D.Craft Smooth Realism 512x.

Here you go: R3D.Craft Smooth Realism 512x

Requires more ram than the default 800mb set in the launcher preferences to run.

I also fixed all the texturepacks with "Humanoid.png" and replaced it with "Char.png" so players without a skin now use the texturepack skin.

123DontMessWitMe Special Thu Mar 19 at 17:03:13 (2015)

Converted the 512x version of Sphax PureBDcraft.

Here you go: Sphax PureBDcraft 512x

Same as the last 512x texture pack, this requires more ram than normally set in the launcher preferences.

Your 64x Default wont load or work in my CC, I pressed "load file", selected the texture pack, and then pressed "open". I came back to the texture pack menu and nothing happened. I tried it again, and nothing happened again. Pls. Help!

123DontMessWitMe Special Sat Mar 21 at 10:48:01 (2015)

Try putting it in %appdata%/.net.classicube.client/texturepacks and then clicking on it in the texture pack menu list.

Those look really nice

Who suggested the Cave Story pack for me?

Could you make the mass effect one from the xbox version?

'ello, mate, speaking from fcraft (ay). please take this as seriously as possible but i'd like the hellacraft texture pack converted. i hope that's enough detail for now, thank you. (and sorry if it isn't)

123DontMessWitMe Special Mon Apr 20 at 6:52:01 (2015)
This post has been hidden by the ClassiCube moderation team.
123DontMessWitMe Special Mon Apr 20 at 10:27:54 (2015)

++Largo_2 posted:++

Could you make the mass effect one from the xbox version?

Here you go: Mass Effect

++Julyshybackup posted:++

'ello, mate, speaking from fcraft (ay). please take this as seriously as possible but i'd like the hellacraft texture pack converted. i hope that's enough detail for now, thank you. (and sorry if it isn't)

You gave me cancer: Hellacraft

123DontMessWitMe Special Tue Apr 28 at 3:22:44 (2015)

I now have a fancy webpage to display the texture packs. Yay! Fancy WebPage

I know this is old but,I would like Nostalgia Craft.

(Automerge)

123DontMessWitMe Special Mon Jun 15 at 19:59:38 (2015)

++pazi11 posted:++

Ummm, no. Let me explain why. There are absolutely no differences between nostalgia craft and what classicube uses, unless you just want the gui to change.

Hey could you covnvert the texture pack serenity HD for me please ;D heres the link of the site to download: http://www.planetminecraft.com/texture_pack/181-serinity-hd-64x-modern/ its 64X i think and i hope you could do it ... THX AGAIN!

123DontMessWitMe Special Sun Jul 12 at 18:04:03 (2015)

++thelegend66 posted:++

Hey could you covnvert the texture pack serenity HD for me please ;D heres the link of the site to download: http://www.planetminecraft.com/texture_pack/181-serinity-hd-64x-modern/ its 64X i think and i hope you could do it ... THX AGAIN!

Here you go: Serinity HD I did my best with what they have, which isn't much.

Hey again... you did gr8 with the serinity pack.... although could you do another one for me... Have you heard of the isabella pac, apparently it was already famous. So idk if you already have it... sorry i dont have a link or a size i havent really checked it out yet

123DontMessWitMe Special Sun Jul 12 at 19:34:24 (2015)

Hey again... you did gr8 with the serinity pack.... although could you do another one for me... Have you heard of the isabella pac, apparently it was already famous. So idk if you already have it... sorry i dont have a link or a size i havent really checked it out yet

Here you go: Isabella II I think/hope this is the right one.

Heyy again,im messaging to report a proble., yesterday i tested the link for Serenity and it worked perfectly, for some reason today both the Serinity Link and Isabella II dont work properly, they send me to the top of the page.. I scroll down and both packs are still missing. Could you please help me!!

(Automerge)

Heyy again,im messaging to report a proble., yesterday i tested the link for Serenity and it worked perfectly, for some reason today both the Serinity Link and Isabella II dont work properly, they send me to the top of the page.. I scroll down and both packs are still missing. Could you please help me!!

Ugh osrry for my noob spelling, i type to fast and dont check.... problem*not proble

(Automerge)

(Automerge)

Ugh sorry for my noob spelling, i type to fast and dont check.... problem*not proble

123DontMessWitMe Special Mon Jul 13 at 9:44:54 (2015)

Direct downloads:

Serinity HD

Isabella II

Thanks Finally i can download both of them, however when i change my texture packs to use either.. the only thing that changes is the fire moving... is this the same for you aswell bcuz i dont know what the pack looks like in your POV.

123DontMessWitMe Special Mon Jul 13 at 11:19:06 (2015)

Using custom texturepacks disables block animations, so water lava and fire are static.

Thanks Finally i can download both of them, however when i change my texture packs to use either.. the only thing that changes is the fire moving... is this the same for you aswell bcuz i dont know what the pack looks like in your POV.

Nvm the problem was solved!!!! sorry if i am confusing you lol. The packs look great.... amazing. Thank you thank you so much...

hey

(Automerge)

hey wuzzzzzzzzz up

Heyyy you made it XD

yep

🛑 This thread has been set to read-only due to inactivity. 🛑